So at the end of each month I will be vlogging that specific months beauty favorites, from items I used repeatedly throughout the month hence they are my “favorite” for that month. Do you have any makeup favorites you simply can’t live without? Let me know in the comments below!
Some of the items I just simply can’t live without are the following:
– Clairol Hair Food
– Herbal Essences Wild Natural Dry Oil Spray
– Konjac Sponge
– Urban Decay Naked Smokey
– Maybelline The Nudes
– Nyx Blush in Silky Rose
– Too Faced Blush in Peach Beach
– Makeup Forever HD Foundation #118
– Wonderstick for Bronzing
– Tarte Bronzer
– Becca shimmering skin perfector moonstone (Highlighter)
– Tarte Lights, Camera Lashes Mascara
– Lash Guard (for mascara application bottom lashes)
– Stila in Beso
– Cargo lipgloss in Belgium
Hey Guys! Sorry I’m a bit late on this Target unboxing – I probably received it mid August but I’ve been swamped lately in the real world. If you’re subscribed to my blog you’ll always get a heads up on when Target releases their – what seems to be like now, Monthly box. As always, THIS BOX SELLS OUT FAST! August Box was amazing, i definitely LOVE Target boxes cause they are full of items I use! August Target box = $7.00 including shipping!
Included in the box (retail value $35):
CoverGirl Super Sizer Mascara by Lashblast (Full Size)
Hair Food Moisturizing Mask (Full Size)
Fekkai Pré-Soleil Hair Mist
Olay Active Botanicals Moisturizing Toner
Olay Active Botanicals Day Lotion
Crest 3D Whitestrips 1hr Express
Now I posted mid August about a super awesome special/deal that Too Faced Cosmetics was having on their site! For $22 you were able to pick up 8 items, 4 of which were freebies with your purchase!! I hope some of you were able to buy this steal before it sold out, but again, as with most “specials” this sold out super duper fast. I am SOOOOO extremely happy with my purchase, as this is really the first semi big purchase I made directly from Too Faced Cosmetics website, and the packaging was to die for (if you’re a girlie girl like me).
As Always I’ll be posting super awesome deals specifically on this blog when I find em and think they are Blog Worthy! Check out the contents of the order below!
Ahhh yes I LOVE DEALS – and its so hard for me to overcome a deal I see and not purchase it lol Ulta has a special that if you spend $50 or more on a shopping trip you get a free 16 pc gift set! But oh no it doesnt stop there, if you spend $19.50 of your $50.00 order on ULTA brand, you also are still able to get the 15PC ulta set for FREE!! I previously did order and got the Ulta 15 pc set, but I got the bag in purple. This shopping trip, I got the bag in champagne AHHHH so excited about this purchase!
Receive a FREE 16-pc Beauty Bag with any $50 purchase. A $70 value! One per customer. While supplies last.
- Deluxe sample of The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer (0.05 fl. oz.)
- Sample Gucci Bamboo Eau de Parfum (0.05 fl. oz.)
- Sample Prada Candy L’Eau Eau de Toilette (0.05 fl. oz.)
- Packette Hask Mint Almond Oil Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner (0.35 oz. x 2)
- Travel size John Frieda Sheer Blonde Controlled Lightening Spray (1.0 fl. oz.)
- Packette Smashbox Classic Photo Finish Primer (0.05 oz.)
- Deluxe sample Laura Geller Glamlash Mascara in Black (0.117 oz.)
- Deluxe sample Benefit Cosmetics Fakeup in Light OR Medium (0.01 oz.)
- 7 day sampler of Urban Decay Shadow
- Sample card of Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess and Amazonian Clay Blush in Glisten
- Travel size Kenra Fast Dry Hairspray (1.5 oz.)
- Packette Phyto Repairing Shampoo (0.4 oz.)
- Packette Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Multi-Rejuvenating Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (0.07 fl. oz.)
- Packette Mario Badescu Cellufirm (0.01 oz.)
- Packette Algenist Algae Brightening Mask (0.1 oz.)
- Deluxe sample ULTA Lip Crayon in Date Night OR Sweet Dreams (0.07 oz.)
Receive a FREE 15 Pc Gift w/any $19.50 ULTA cosmetics, brushes, beauty tools, implements or skincare purchase. A $88 Value! One per customer. While quantities last.
- Matte Lipstick in Basically Berry (0.134 oz.)
- Blush/Highlighter Duo in Sunkissed (0.088 oz.)
- Salon Formula Nail Lacquer in Bittersweet (0.2 fl. oz.)
- Legendary Lengths Lengthening Mascara (0.3 fl. oz.)
- Glitter Eye Shadow Top Coat in Maintenance/Gold Digger (0.081 oz.)
- Eye Shadow Quad in Iceland, Moonbeam, Peacock and Sapphire (0.091 oz.)
- Eye Shadow Quad in Innocence, Havana Nights, Buttercream and Blackout (0.091 oz.)
- Eye Shadow Quad in Champagne, Aztec Gold, Verdigris and Molten (0.091 oz.)
- Mineral Lip Gloss in Sheer Opal (0.169 fl. oz.)
- Dual Ended Eye Liner in Black and Deep Brown (0.052 oz.)
- Brow Tint in Light (0.176 oz.)
- 3 pc travel brush set
- $5 off coupon for future ULTA brand cosmetic or Brush purchase of $15 or more
Yeah I so been wanting to try out Makeup Revolutions brand, so I splurged and bought a couple palettes to play around with :3 sooo excited! In all you can get your total to $50 even (its free shipping for orders over $50) plus tax your item comes out to around $54.50 depending on the state tax you live. ALSO you get your free variety sampler too! I LOVE BARGAINS. GO SHOP AND GET YOUR FREEBIES NOW!
Ipsy is a $10 monthly beauty subscription and yes you do accumulate monthly points based off your item reviews of your items you get monthly. I love ipsy because their bags are so freakin cute! Just as with any other subscriptions, some months are good while some months are “meh” – this month was a good month, I was totally satisfied with my Ipsy this month.
Subscribe to IPSY!
August Birchbox was okay, it wasn’t fabulous but again as I always stress – birchbox’s point system is to die for! After reviewing your items monthly you get 50 points in your account which is $5 to spend on their website. And they have all sorts of named brand beauty items to purchase. I picked up my 1, 2 and 3 Revealed palettes for only $20 from saving all my points for a few months! I’d urge you all to check it out! You can always cancel after a month.
Subscribe to BIRCHBOX
I mentioned the amazing deal on the Boxycharm subscription box earlier in the month, some of you subscribed and I hope you’re as happy with your box as I am!
$116.00 worth of items for $21.00 Subscription!
– Coastal Scents Revealed 3 Palette $19.95
– Mica Beauty Gel Eyeliner $35.00
– Nios Shield Leave In Conditioner $26.00
– So Susan Statement Skin $20.00
– Seta Eyeliner Brush $16.00
Subscribe to Boxycharm today!
Thanks to my good friend Ally on this tip! Too Faced Cosmetics is having a good bargain on their “Beauty Expert Darlings” goodie box. Which includes four of the industries favorite items for $20! But you get FOUR additional FREEBIES!
The set includes:
*Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
*La Creme Lipstick
*Better Than Sex Mascara
*Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer
Not only do you receive the below, you get two additional items with your purchase that includes:
*Deluxe Hangover Primer
*Deluxe Melted in Peony
Want More free goodies? Alrighty than! At the end of your checkout you can choose these two Free items:
*Deluxe Primed and Poreless Pure Primer
Want More savings do ya? Well okay! Use the Promocode: MAKEUPLOVE for an additional 20% off which will make your final total with tax around $22!!!! Hello sweet, lovely DEAL!
Visit TOOFACED today and SAVE!
For Starters this box has not been shipped yet – monthly Boxycharm gives us hints and eventually will tell us the items we’re getting. The reason why I’m blogging about this subscription box is, THE DEALS IN THIS MONTHS BOX….YOU CANNOT PASS UP!! Even if you just buy the first months subscription, you can cancel it after. But you need to act now before it’ll be too late for you to receive your box! CHECK OUT what they are giving us in this months Box below – so far only three of 5 items have been revealed and its AMAZING!!
The first sneak peak wasnt too hard to guess! They are giving us a Revealed 3 palette – say WUHT!?!?! Now I purchased this palette using my birchbox points last month, but thats okay I’ll be having a giveaway soon (more about that below) This palette retails for $19.99!
The second and third sneak peak are a combo, as you need one for the other – can you guess it?
If you guessed gel eyeliner and pencil – DING DING DING, you’re RIGHT! This is appearling right? Gah its amazing and I can’t wait to 1) See the other reveals next week and 2) to get this months boxycharm! Again – the eyeliner runs $35 and the eyeliner brush $16
This Boxycharm subscription costs you $21/monthly but as I stated before you are getting well worth the money in products received, especially this month alone! Even if I didn’t want the sub, I’d just sub for this month than cancel after – legit folks. Again, I’m here to bring you the best price finds I can possibly find on beauty products. DONT PASS THIS BY!
You can get your subscription HERE
I’m so excited to tell you about my upcoming giveway! I will have three beauty boxes that I will be giving away this month, but I’m not going to tell you what boxes until that time comes :P I’m waiting for one more box to come in the mail so I’m assuming Next Saturday the 15th I will have the giveaway info and rules up on my youtube channel on how to win. There will be two chances to win, make sure to subscribe to my INSTAGRAM and my YOUTUBE as the giveaway will be held on both social networks! Until then xoxoxoox Besos!
Thats right folks, a new Target Beauty Box is up for grabs for $7 includes shipping. Run, run as fast as u can, online, to get your hands on it! They sell out super fast!
Target Beauty Box http://www.target.com/p/target-beauty-box-35-value/-/A-21564990